Re: GG: Anniversary celebration in Ottawa

Well, seeing as how I'm in Montreal and only two hours away from Ottawa by
highway, I just might squeeze an overnighter there... the films are
definitely the most interesting part! I'd love an early copy of that
book, too. Let's see... if I grab a lift from a dear friend right after
cello at two, I'd get there for about four, four-thirty and just make the
launch... have to be back in Mtl for Thursday night, though... I'll run it
past my friend and see how loony he thinks I am. Mind you, any excuse to
just hit the road and he'll grab it. I'll keep you posted! And I'll also
keep my fingers crossed for poor Kristin. I think it'd be neat if we could
all meet and enjoy the films together, and a nice dinner or something.
What say you?

Arin Murphy
Student, Savoyard,
Bookseller, Cellist-By-Night

"It really isn't difficult if you give your whole mind to it."
				-Lady Angela, Act 1
				   Gilbert & Sullivan's `Patience'