Second Annual Glenn Gould Web Chat

Hi to everyone,

I wanted to thank everyone who sent me their thoughts about what they
wanted to see us include on Glenn Gould's website.  We've made a few
changes and have many more planned over the next few months.

We are hosting our second annual Glenn Gould Web Chat and I would like to
extend an invitation to everyone.  The chat is going to take place on
Wednesday, September 24th beginning at 7:00 pm ET and continuing to 8:30 pm
ET.  If you are unable to attend, please feel free to send your questions
in advance to  jennifer_henderson@sonymusic.com.  Our guests for the chat
include Ray Roberts - personal assistant and friend of Gould, Kevin Bazzana
- expert on Gould's music and author of Glenn Gould: The Performer In The
Work, Timothy Maloney - Director of Music Division at the National Library
of Canada and Stephen Posen - Legal Representation for the Glenn Gould
Estate.

The chat will take place from the National Arts Centre in Ottawa and is
being co-presented by Classical Insites (http://www.classicalinsites.com)

For more information on the chat, please visit http://www.glenngould.com.
If you have any questions regarding the chat, please feel free to send them
to jennifer_henderson@sonymusic.com.

Hope to see you there!

Best,

Jennifer Henderson