Re: GG: Anniversary celebration in Ottawa

I want to go!
But would you believe they aren't going to let me into Canada?

I called today to set up a flight/hotel room in Toronto for Wednesday
through Monday, and it seems I need to have a passport or a birth
certificate to get into the country. Neither of which I have, silly me. I
thought a driver's license/social security card combo would be ok, but
nope. Sheesh, you'd think we weren't contiguous or something! Anyway, we'll
see what miracles I can work by Wednesday.

Kristen

"There must be room for mess, for vulgarity. Sometimes, we have to touch
people."

                                  -- Bruce Charlton, writing as Glenn Gould