Re: GG Glenn Gould and Marshall McLuhan

>It is if you are interested in  communications theory and the media.  Glenn
>Gould and Marshall McLuhan shared many visionary ideas about technology.

Thanks for the information, Anne. Perhaps I should enter phase two now
and get a book by McLuhan from the library (step one was accepting that
you can be called 'Marshall McLuhan' and not be in the military). Any
suggestion what would be a good book / article to start with?

Thanks

                Sven

--
Sven-S. Porst . PGP: 0x0085ABA3 . http://homepage.mac.com/ssp
            "Of course I'm home. I'm always home. I'm uncool."