Re: GG Glenn Gould and Marshall McLuhan

From: Sven-S. Porst

> Thanks for the information, Anne. Perhaps I should enter phase two now
> and get a book by McLuhan from the library (step one was accepting that
> you can be called 'Marshall McLuhan' and not be in the military). Any
> suggestion what would be a good book / article to start with?

You are very welcome.  Most of what I know about Marshall McLuhan is from a
Glenn Gould perspective and the Heritage Moment on him on TV.  The TV blurb
suggests that he was an eccentric genius. He was a teacher. I liked your
step one.
The article in the John Roberts book is kind of interesting.

Anne