Re: GG Glenn Gould and Marshall McLuhan

You are thinking of Robert Fulford, also a noted Canadian, who edited the
progressive magazine _Saturday Night_, and commented on his friendships with
Gould, McLuhan, and the other great male Torontonian (no, no, not Dave Keon!),
Northrop Frye.  Apparently nobody gave a hoot about Margaret Atwood (a former
Frye student)!

Best,

Larry