Re: GG: CD Offerings / some misunderstanding

Hello John, thanks for your email.

>I think that the list is an appropriate place to discuss all of the
>various GG
>materials.  For the stuff that is really rare and not generally commercially
>available, it might be better to state what you have that you might be
>willing
>to trade and then do that with select individuals off the list.

Sounds best, thanks.

>As far as the Sony GG CDs go, you should be aware that this is *copyrighted*
>material and you are directly violating this copyright by duplicating those
>materials and then offering them for sale on a mailing list.  Since these
>list

     I'm not sure how you perceived that I am copying these CDs, I was
simply stating, for instance, that having purchased box set number 1,
which contains 17 CDs, that some of the CDs in the box were duplicates of
what I already have. So I now have two copies of the GG Edition version
of the first Goldbergs. I don't need two copies. As I buy more box sets,
I will certainly duplicate (not copy, but repeat) some of the 30 that I
have already bought, so I thought members on the list might be interested.

Sean