GG: CD Offerings

Hello F-Minors,

     This is my first post. My name is Sean Malone, a doctoral student in
music theory at the University of Oregon. I had a question of the list,
and also wanted to mention something that is planned to happen this
summer.
     As with most of you on the list, we have collections of Gould CDs,
and it's my goal to eventually own all of them. I have been buying them
individually, but now having a source to buy the boxed edition sets, and
I am slowly buying one at a time; some are a bit expensive. Because of
this, I often duplicate some of the CDs in the set. I plan to sell the
duplicates, and my question to the list is whether or not you'd be
interested to know which ones are available ?- would it be an
innapropriate use of the list to post these for sale? There are many
other options, such as Ebay.com etc., but I thought the CDs would be
appreciated more on the list than any place else.
     Second, I'll be teaching a seminar during the Summer Term at UO on
Glenn Gould. It will be an elective class, open to majors and non-majors.
The course is a comprehensive survey of the many facets of GG's life and
career - as a pianist, composer, philosopher, broadcaster, conductor,
author, etc. Lectures will be supplemented by video tapes and, of course,
recordings. On the chance that any subscribers are part of the Oregon
university system, it's an open invitation to participate. There is a
mimimum enrollment necessary for the seminar to be offered.
     Through WorldCat, I've been able to track down materials that I've
never seen available commercially, such as Glenn Gould's Toronto on
video, and another Canadian production titled Glenn Gould on Gould. I
have yet to locate any of the Monsaingeon videos (not the ones issued by
Sony) but the series broadacast in France. Does anyone have any knowledge
of how one could get a hold of these? Any help would be greatly
appreciated.
     I'm glad to be a part of the list and look forward to meeting some
of you at the Gathering.

Sincerely,
Sean Malone