Re: GG: CD Offerings / some misunderstanding

On Wed, 27 Jan 1999 23:57:38 -0800, you wrote:

>As I buy more box sets,
>I will certainly duplicate (not copy, but repeat) some of the 30 that I
>have already bought, so I thought members on the list might be interested.

Its fine to advertise GG CDs on the list surely. There is no FAQ as such and
well, we all are in the market for them. But ...

I run the furtwaengler list, and we did get a little too many people posting CDs
for sale so the solution I had was to set up a club at clubs.yahoo.com where
people could post their for sale or wants list. We used the furt-l list to point
to any new posts at the club.

Maybe that's the best thing to do all round ?

Neil
_?_ (at home)    ICQ# - 11875525