GG: CBC recordings

Dear Elisha and list,

	I came across that '54 CBC recording in Copenhagen (of all places),
through a friend who picked it up here in Toronto. I think it's a wonderful
CD, especially the preludes and fugues, which are divine. The fact that the
Goldbergs were recorded live makes it even more remarkable. The only bad
thing I have to say is that the sound is not great.

	P.S: has anyone heard anything about the next Gould conference? Rumour has
it that it will be held in fall '99 in Toronto. Is this just wishful
thinking?

	kindly,

	e r i c .