GG Chopin Recording

Hello!
I have a CD contains Chopin piano sonata #3 Op.58 along with 5 pieces from Mendelssohn "songs without words", Brahms Intermezzo Op.119 #1 and Beethoven 32 variations.
Chopin and Mendelssohn were recorded on July 23,1970 and Brahms on March 13,1969 both were broadcast recital in Toronto. Beethoven was recorded on March 19, 1967 for TV recital in Toronto.

Here's about the disc:
KICC2127
KING RECORD CO., LTD.
2-12-13 Otowa Bunkyo-ku Tokyo 112 Japan
Also www.kingrecords.co.jp it's Japanese site but there is an e-mail link for English messages.

I think it's also available from other record companies especially its original source(ie. CBC I believe).
I've read GG's comment on the recording somewhere that he really enjoyed playing Chopin.

At 17:31 98/06/12 +0800 . Tim Conway wrote :

Well, 'no idea' is an exaggeration: I recognised nearly all of the pieces
> (all piano stuff), but as one of them was Chopin that I'm sure GG never
> played (the Revolutionary Study?), and others were GG-played stuff but
> didn't sound like him at all (although, who knows?), I thought I would
> ask Junichi if he could tell me and the list what the pieces were and who
> was playing them...and whether these mini-freebies are common in Japan
> (I'd never seen one before). There were about 15 pieces, all of them
> short, ie, only the first movement or first part of each piece in
> question.
>
> Anyone in the US, Canada, UK or Europe seen anything like this mini-CD
> bundled with other normal-sized CDs?
>
> I'm looking forward to Junichi's reply, assuming of course that he has
> also bought the same CD and mini-CD. Regards to all,
>
> Tim
> <tpconway@ozemail.com.au>

  FROM:MIKA SHIRAKI
  Mail Address: shiramie@be.mbn.or.jp