Re: The Gould article for Pulse Part 2

Nice article.  Thanks for sharing it with us.  I don't have any good
suggestions for refinement, sorry.  If I may indulge in some
nit-picking, though:

    It is safe to say Gould would have loved the internet, specifically e-mail.

Looks like you're talking about the capital I Internet here ...

    And the internet loves Gould.  There are two official sites, countless "fan"
    sites, and a newsgroup, F Minor,  devoted to every aspect of his life and

Technically, it's a mailing list, not a newsgroup.

    work.  Sony Classical sponsors the main site, <<www.glenngould.com>>, and it

Official?

    is a treasure chest of sound, pictures, writings, and arcana.  The most
    compeling, however, is the Glenn Gould Virtual Museum (<<www.gould.nic-

nlc, not nic.

    bnc.ca>>), where one may view scores, a passport, and many personal effects.
    The F Minor list correspondance, too, is on view at

correspondence.  But maybe this is pre-proofreader :-).

    There is the occasional list member who is put off by the often often hyper-

One `often' suffices :-).