The Pulse article 1

Before you read 2, Here's a little qualifier:

This is the first draft and is rough in spots.  Those of you who feel
compelled to do my line-editing, kindly hold off, unless you have a PULSE
style guide at your elbow.

Secondly, I have already gone over the length specified by my editor.  I can't
really add anything, but am more than open to ideas as to how to refine what
is already there.

Third, kindly remember I am writing for an audience that likely has little
idea of Glenn Gould or classical music in general.  I am assuming they have
heard of 32 SHORT FILMS.  I feel safe in doing this as that film was parodied
on THE SIMPSONS, which I feel is as good a unit of measurement as any as to
what will fly in pop culture and how much popular prior knowledge I can
assume.

Truly, I hope everyone enjoys and -- in most ways -- agrees with my view.  GG
and the F Minor list are both happy parts of my day-to-day world.

Best--
Skip Heller