GG: Beltran bonus mini-CD -- what is it?

Hello Junichi and Miners,

Some time ago you (ie, Junichi) mentioned on the list that a Japanese
company called Beltran had CDs of some GG stuff that was not generally
available. I wrote to Beltran and ended up buying a couple of GG CDs, one
of which was the Little Bach Book (LBB).

I'm putting this on the list because other readers may be interested to
learn that with the LBB CD came a mini-CD containing abut 20-25 minutes
of music. Unfortunately, as the CD was a Japanese production (and very
good, too, I might add), the accompanying liner notes and other material
were all in Japanese, so I have no idea what was on the mini-CD.

Well, 'no idea' is an exaggeration: I recognised nearly all of the pieces
(all piano stuff), but as one of them was Chopin that I'm sure GG never
played (the Revolutionary Study?), and others were GG-played stuff but
didn't sound like him at all (although, who knows?), I thought I would
ask Junichi if he could tell me and the list what the pieces were and who
was playing them...and whether these mini-freebies are common in Japan
(I'd never seen one before). There were about 15 pieces, all of them
short, ie, only the first movement or first part of each piece in
question.

Anyone in the US, Canada, UK or Europe seen anything like this mini-CD
bundled with other normal-sized CDs?

I'm looking forward to Junichi's reply, assuming of course that he has
also bought the same CD and mini-CD. Regards to all,

Tim
<tpconway@ozemail.com.au>