Re: GG... a new game and more!

> Hmm... I was excited at the thought of this new game, then found myself at
> a loss to come up with anything. I'm still thinking, actually. Chopin is
> indeed high on the list, though; I'd love to hear GG's insistent, clear
> left hand breaking through the ripply right hand ostentation that Chopin
> devised. He'd really bring it into focus, don't you think?

Schumann's piano quintet, to go with that remarkably clear-textured
performance of the quartet?  If anybody can make the weird across-the-bar
phrasing of the quintet's scherzo clear, it would be GG, no?

Hindemith's "Ludus Tonalis."

Bradley Lehman ~ Harrisonburg VA, USA ~ 38.44N+78.87W
bpl@umich.edu ~ http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bpl/