Re: GG... a new game and more!

Ooh, ooh, got another one!

Litloff's Concerto Symphonique No 4 in D minor! Instead of going all
dreamy, GG would attack it percussively and make it rough, immediate,
in-your-face *music* instead of a Romantic emotional extravaganza (which
is fine, too, don't get me wrong... I'd just like to hear what Gould would
do with it.). I think it would be very impressive. Mind, you'd need an
orchestra to match... I'd like to hear the same sort of combination that
they used in the Bach keyboard concerto recordings with Golschmann.

Arin Murphy
Student, Savoyard,
Bookseller, Cellist-By-Night

"It really isn't difficult if you give your whole mind to it."
				-Lady Angela, Act 1
				   Gilbert & Sullivan's `Patience'