Tape cut

Hello all,

I'm not sure if my ears are bad, but I think I've found the only instance
I've heard of a noticable "patch" in a Gould recording.  (I guess there
are some well-publicized ones, but they haven't been noticable to my
ears.)  In the WTC I Eb Major Prelude (track 13 of disc one of the WTCI
in my sony version) there is a little "hiccup" between bars 64 and 65
(that's around 3:50-3:51 on my sony version.)  I hear it between the last
f in the tenor of bar 64 and the first beat of bar 65.

So this brings up a couple of points:
1) Is there any way of verifying this?  Do others hear this, and is there
documentation that this in fact is a patch?
2) Does anyone really care?  I don't really think I do -- it jumped out
at me when I was listening to it on headphones which I normally don't do.
And it seems smooth enough -- Gould is so smooth anyways.

With #2 in mind, I'm sorry to have polluted everyone's inbox; I thought
the curious might be interested, and I was curious if others heard it as
well.