Re: GG:2&3 Pt Invs. and singing

>has anyone ever thought
>what a marvellous idea it would be to produce a "GG Sings JS" CD by
>using modern sampling wizardry? (ie remove the piano entirely -
>sometimes it completely drowns his voice).

That sounds like a good project for either a bored FBI agent or an art
school music major... Though I wouldn't predict a top forty hit for GG, I'd
be interested in hearing what something like that would sound like.
Regards, Kristen

Elyse Mach: "But do you think that if Beethoven came back to life he'd go
along with these notions of motif and tempo?"
Glenn Gould: "I don't really know, nor do I very much care..."