GG Humming.

If you play Bach fuges concentrating on following the individual
voices, I find it difficult to resist humming or even whistle along.
I think it has to do with the strain it takes to follow the individual
voices in parallel. A bit like scratching your head when thinking hard
and concentrated. It is less likely to hum, if you just play the notes
without 'listening' to the parallel voices while you play - but the
music produced is less inspired of course.

I'd like to hear if others playing Bach has a similar experience.
For me it explains GG humming on records. It does not disturb me when
listening to his records, on the contrary it provides the human touch.