RE:GG:Gould Bias

Ironically, I turn to GG for all my piano music because I am not a great
admirer of piano music. (That sounds far more insulting than it is...) By
nature I would much rather listen to cello or full orchestra than piano,
given my choice of instrument, but Glenn Gould's expressive performance and
interpretation are what draw me in.

Elyse Mach: "But do you think that if Beethoven came back to life he'd go
along with these notions of motif and tempo?"
Glenn Gould: "I don't really know, nor do I very much care..."