Re: [F_minor] Archives

Gday Fran et al

I have just noticed that the nice folks at Ubuweb have updatet their GG page and added a few goodies

http://www.ubu.com/sound/gould.html

Fran, you should find a kicking feature from GG on Pet Clarke, GG 's metaphysical views on sports, reading a passage from one of his fave novels and some other new stuff I have to check out (I also wanted to check wether they updated their McLuhan page hehe). All files can be heard online or downloaded to your PC/mac or mp3 player

Pat

Hi everyone

I am currently trying to track down as many recordings of interviews/radio programs/generally recording of Gould speaking as I can. Is there a collection of such things (other than on the CBC website called Variations on an artist)? Thank you very much

Fran Burns