Re: [F_minor] Archives

Along these lines, does anyone know where/if I can find a copy of GG's Music
in the USSR CBC tv program? It is mentioned and there is some footage of it
in the Russian Journey documentary, and I would love to see the whole thing.

Etha

P.S. Pat, sorry that you are getting this twice -- I accidentally hit
'reply' instead of 'reply all'...