[F_MINOR] SV: [F_MINOR] Glenn Gould and the Romantics

I always thought Glenn Gould had never played Chopin. This will be
interesting. While my pen is sharp I would like to protest at Sony not
issuing hybrid SACD/CD versions of the Gould archive. The idea must be to
get us to buy everything twice.

Regards

Dyfan Lewis

"Also on the 2 CD set is the Chopin
Sonata in B minor, 5 of Mendelssohn's Songs without
Words, Prokofiev's Visions fugitive Op 22 #2,
Scriabin's 3rd and 5th Sonatas and several of his
smaller pieces."

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface:
http://email.rutgers.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=f_minor&A=1

F_minor Website (with early archive):
http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~mwatts/glenn