[F_MINOR] GG: Sorta OT -- 20 Questions

So you want to play like Glenn Gould...

You can play one of his favorite games, 20 Questions, here:
http://www.20q.net/

This site is _fun_. And addictive. I can just imagine GG trying to beat the
computer -- and succeeding.

However, there is no web site devoted to his variation of 20 Questions, where
you could ask as many questions as you liked, but they couldn't be direct
questions. From what I have read, those games could go on for hours. If Glenn
Gould were a tree, what kind of tree would be like to be? :)

---
Anne M. Marble
http://fmwriters.com/
My Blog  -- http://gorokandwulf.blogspot.com/

Signoff instructions, and user preference interface:
http://email.rutgers.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=f_minor&A=1

F_minor Website (with early archive):
http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~mwatts/glenn