Re: Does the Glenn Gould Friends exist any more?

Hello Deborah, and welcome,

    does the glenn gould friends society still exist?

Yes.  At least, I got their last issue of GlennGould on schedule and it
had info on forthcoming issues.  And the GG Prize was just awarded.

You might have better luck writing to them by paper mail and/or phone.
(Address/phone at the bottom of http://www.glenngould.ca, as you
probably know.)  I've gotten prompt responses from the foundation
director John Miller in the past in all mediums, but email time might be
scarce at the moment.

    Does anyone know how one might inquire about this?

I suggest asking the foundation director about this, too ... Good luck!

Happy playing and listening,
karl