Playing piano in Roy Thomson Hall

Dear List members:

I hope this isn't a terribly offensive question to
anyone....I am going to be in Toronto for the first
time on business, and i have heard that amateur
piantists are occasionally allowed to play his yamaha
piano which is on display in the hall. I find this
hard to believe, to be honest.  But I would be quite
thrilled.. I'm no Glenn Gould, but I'm a half way
decent amateur and have been practicing up a storm on
the Goldberg variations, parts of the English Suites,
some Well-Tempered Clavier etc. in the hope that maybe
this might occur.  Does anyone know how one might
inquire about this?

I went to the web page of the toronto symphony and
there is NOTHING about visiting or touring the hall.
short of being a $10,000 donor, has anyone ever heard
of anyone playing on his piano there?  Or even are
there tour, or are you allowed to even walk through
the building to see the piano??

Sincerely,

=====
Deborah Dana

"To Forgive is human, to err is computer"