Does the Glenn Gould Friends exist any more?

Dear Fellow List members:

I am a brand new list member, I hope it's not
inappropriate to ask the type of question I'm going to
ask.... does the glenn gould friends society still
exist? i have been trying to join up via the web page
and not gotten any response.  It's been several
weeks...so I don't know what to think.

Does anyone have any inside info on the workings of
the society in this regard.

=====
Deborah Dana

"To Forgive is human, to err is computer"