OT -- Captain Nemo plays Toccata & Fugue

Okay this is off-topic bigtime, but somebody was just talking about the Toccata & Fugue in D-minor.

One of my all-time favorite childhood movies was on the cable deep in the middle of the night the other night, Disney's "Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea" (1954). A brooding Captain Nemo (James Mason) sits down at the huge organ of The Nautilus and plays the Toccata and Fugue.

(A little surfing discloses that the great-looking pipe organ can still be seen at Disneyland in the Haunted Mansion.)

Does anybody know who the real organist was? Pretty durn good passionate scenery-chewing rendition if you ask me. Perhaps geared for the sensibilities of an eight-year-old boy, but ... are we not humans, too?

(Please don't make me join the Bach List to ask.)

Bob / Elmer