Re: GG "Art of the Fugue" essay about the WTC

Yes, in the Reader where that essay is (p15-22) there is a footnote: it
says that that edition of the WTC was published in 1972 by Amsco Music
Company.

Brad Lehman

On Fri, 9 Aug 2002, Harding.Matthew wrote:

> Thanks, I do have the GG Reader, however my question was not about the
> writing itself, but whether there is a published score of the WTC with
> GG's comments officially included. The GG Reader does not have any
> musical scores in it at all (except for some brief excerpts included in
> his writing). Hope this is clearer!
>
> Matthew

Bradley Lehman, Dayton VA
home: http://i.am/bpl  or  http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bpl
CD's: http://listen.to/bpl or http://www.mp3.com/bpl

"Music must cause fire to flare up from the spirit - and not only sparks
from the clavier...." - Alfred Cortot