Re: Glenn Gould in "The True Life of J.S. Bach"

Title: Re: Glenn Gould in "The True Life of J.S. Bach"
Dear Allan,

I apologize for responding to this when the subject is already passed. I have listened to a great many performances, both for pleasure and as a means of learning and finding my own voice on the piano. For me Gould’s performances are endowed with a great deal of emotion, sometimes it is so much it hits me with the force of a ten ton truck, and at other times it is like rain or dust.

Posted with Love,
Glenn Gould