GG: cadenza to Beethoven 1

M Wicks asked:
>Hi!  I have been studying the first Piano Concerto of
>Beethoven, and along the way, I was able to hear Glenn Gould's cadenza.
>Because I found this cadenza particularly exciting, I was wondering if
>the cadenza score is available to be purchased.  Could anyone help me
>find this score, please?

It was published in the magazine _Contemporary Keyboard_ sometime during
the early 1980s or late 1970s, part of an "interview" with GG...that's
where I made my photocopy from at that time.  Sorry I don't have further
details on the exact issue.  Anyone with access to a big library want to
find the specifics on this one?

Bradley Lehman, Dayton VA
home: http://i.am/bpl  or  http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bpl
CD's: http://listen.to/bpl or http://www.mp3.com/bpl

"Music must cause fire to flare up from the spirit - and not only sparks
from the clavier...." - Alfred Cortot