Another Hypothetical Question about GG (more trivial this time)

In the recent past (translation: I can't remember when), I
asked fellow "F-Miners" the hypothetical question "If you
had the opportunity to see GG in concert, knowing what he
thought of concerts, would you attend?"

Now I've got a nice "fluffy" hypothetical question. If you
had the (sadly hypothetical) chance to meet Glenn Gould...
would you let him drive?! :-O

P.S. For those who are unaware, GG's driving was notorious.
He hummed, conducted, and sang while he drove, and when he
had passengers, he had a hard time keeping his eyes on the
road because he kept turning to talk to them. He also drove
with his legs crossed. (How?!)