Wouldn't drive with Glenn, would go to concert

I'll answer both questions since I wasn't here to answer the first.

The second first:

I really really...wouldn't want to let Glenn drive me anywhere.
I care too much about my life. I find it incredibly strange that
Glenn would drive so crazy when he valued his life and body so much.
I mean, before he took any pill he read articles about side effects
or anything else he could find about the drug. But when he drove,
he ran the streets as if he was immortal. Haha, Peter Oswald's
(author of the Ectasy and Tradegy of Glenn Gould)
wife said Glenn turned the corner near their house so sharp that he
almost hit a sign.

And to make matters worse, when he got in car accidents he
sometimes blamed the passenger for the problem. Hahah. How cute...

But...if being in a car with him was the only way
I'd get to be with him or go somewhere with him...then yes I'd take my
chances with my life and go. =0)

Now, I would definetly attend one of his concerts though. I couldn't keep
myself away from him if I lived during his time. I probably would've been
known as a psycho fan (I wonder if he had any). I would have sent him
love notes every day in the mail. Nah, I wouldn't scare him, but I would
gone to his concerts, and snuck backstage to meet him.

He did hate performing, and I know how it made him feel because I feel
the same exact way. He felt as if
people were watching him too intensly rather than listening to the music,
and this made him incredibly self-concious about his body movements later
on. Now I don't make strange gestures and such when playing, but I don't
look like the average classical pianist. I have pink and purple hair and wear
rock band tanktops when I perform. So sometimes I feel as if people are
staring at my appearance rather than the music. But just like Glenn, I wouldn't
change my self for the sake of the public. I couldn't be like everyone else, it's
impossible and not in my nature.

Another reason why I would've gone to see him is because if the true fans
stayed away from him because they knew how he felt...then the only people
left in the audience would be the ones he truely despises. Now if we all ended up
in the audience...maybe he would felt a different way about the connection
between performer and his public.

I feel I'd be showing my love for him just by
wanting to be in his presense.

from Zeldah