Re: Another Hypothetical Question about GG (more trivial this time)

>Now I've got a nice "fluffy" hypothetical question. If you
>had the (sadly hypothetical) chance to meet Glenn Gould...
>would you let him drive?! :-O

Certainly. He must have been a very skilled driver (not crashing despite
conducting etc) ans thus would be the better driver of both of us. Saying
that - I have adopted the strategy of not paying attention to the way a
car is driven, for otherwise I probably would be walking everywhere.

Also crashing along a humming GG would certainly be one of the more
glamorous ways to die...

P.S. I'll give driving with my legs crossed a try. (Although I suppose
you'd need an automatics gearbox for that). ;)

--
Sven-S. Porst . ssp@earthling.net . PGP: 0x0085ABA3 . http://i.am/ssp