Re: Book recommendation

> btw, If you know of any book on GG that's out there worth reading, I'll
> be glad to know...
>
> thanks
>
> kostas

One last thing and then I'm offline and on my way to work.

If you want to read about Gould the man, read the Friedrich bio,
and watch the on and off the record video.

If you want to know about Gould the musician, by far the best
work I've seen on him is Bazzana's The Performer in the Work.
And I mean by far.  No comparison. Hands down.
 I can't recommend it highly enough.  It's well worth the money
and comes with a great disc of Gould's music that illustrates what
Bazzana is writing about.

Bye

Jim