Book recommendation

hi all

I am sure many of you will know already, but I've come across this very
interesting book on Glenn Gould: It's "Der Untergeher" by Thomas
Bernhard, translated as "The Loser" in english.
It's an account of the thoughts and days of the author, Glenn Gould and
Vertheimer, during their studies with Horowitz.
The book reveals many hidden faces of GG's personality, as it's written
by someone quite close to him.
Bernhard's writing is quite chaotic and funny, which makes for a
pleasant read, too. The book is available at amazon.com.

btw, If you know of any book on GG that's out there worth reading, I'll
be glad to know...

thanks

kostas