Enter polar bears

Re-bonjour,

Surprises, bugs happen... only technical sometimes = Birgitte says she did
not notice my e-mail about Gould's Trilogy with Bion's work, did it get lost
in the virtual world ?
Anyway, thanks to Elmer, we don't have just bugs we have polar bears : how
much you made me regret not to be there, Elmer, are you going to take that
train ? When I first heard "The idea of North" the sound of the train made
such an effect on me, I was overwhelmed with emotions, I don't know why as
people say on the couch !!
The first images of "Le Nouvel Auditeur" is the snowy landscape of North and
in the distance a train is moving. Now I can see the polar bears.
                       Jacqueline