Re: GG: Humming

well, i think one has to see the funny side of it... genius, i mean... but
when ridden of all bad conotations it is a rather nice term, a great
spirit or somthing like that... kinda like mahatma... and i do have a
point(here it comes)we should all aspire to be highspirited(sic)! just
think of mr gould´s own term, "exctacy"(misspelled?)!

andre;(still thinking high(!) of himself)