GG: Glanced at the Kazdin book

My local library (in Columbia, MD) has not one but *two* copies of it.
I was really planning to check it out. But after glancing at it, I
decided I wasn't in the mood yet. I'm sure I'll read it someday.
Tonight, however, I ended up checking several old Gothics out instead.
:->

I got a kick out of the part where he mentioned that there was a
recording session on December 26th and 27th, and then inserted a
parenthetical comment on the idea of "notice Gould's total disregard
for the holiday season" or something like that. Being asked to work on
December 26th? Never heard of such a thing! <chuckle> Gee, at this
rate, I could write a whole book about the manager at my previous job.
But hey, I'm not bitter. ;-> (He wrote *great* reference for me, and
after the @#$#% lay-off, I ended up with a much better job.) Anyway, I
would've gladly switched bosses with Andy!

A whole book like that?! I'm going to wait until the humid weather has
passed before checking it out of the library. Sure, I can understand
his bitterness, but it wears thin after a while. (A whole book like
that?!)

I know that this book has been discussed before, but I'd like to know
(again) what others thought about it. Should I go ahead and read it?
Should I do as I've been doing and read a few pages at a time each
time I go to the library?