Re: GG: Studios, Puppies and Burgers; Oh My!

On Wed, 28 Jul 1999, John Hill wrote:

> > While were off the subject, I remember hearing a while ago about a small
> > town in southern Japan named Usa. Sure enough, they were labeling things
> > from Usa with "Made with Pride in USA."
>
> Just don't try walking into the Amercian Indian Cafe in Harrisonburg, VA and
> ordering a Buffalo (beefalo?) burger.

Some of our local supermarkets do stock buffalo, locally grown.  But for
the real experience you have to go out to Jamestown, ND, home of the
national buffalo museum.  While in that town last year I found a
restaurant that served me a buffalo steak fashioned in the shape of a
buffalo.  Pretty good!

Bradley Lehman ~ http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bpl/
Dayton, VA, USA ~ 38.43N+78.98W