RE: GG: the piano is hung from the chandelier

Ron, Claude and other f_minorians:

Thank you very much for your helpful replies.
So, generally, it is a hyperbole sentence
which is very rhetorical, and GG is joking.
I tried translating the sentence as literal as
possible to preserve its denotation.

After that, I was startled at the unexpected
replies from Tim Comway and Kristen Immor,
which implies dirty poem/joke as its pretext.

What do you think about it?
Did GG really have the phrase in his mind
when he was writing the notes?
What shall I do?

Anyway, I got the text which contains
"*swinging* from the chandelier" in a vulgar song
named "Gathering of the Clans" at:

  http://www.deltablues.com/dbsearch.html

(BTW, I also got the texts of "Eskimo Nell" and "The Good Ship Venus,"
but no chandelier in them.)

Regards,

Junichi