Re: GG: the piano is hung from the chandelier

While I love Tim Conway's take on "the piano is hung from the
chandelier", I would be most suprised to find that was the intended
reference or subtext. Besides the puritan tone of all of Gould's
writing/ conversation known to me, it's just not a linguistic
association that I make. Who knows, but I am very sceptical. For what
it's worth.

--

ronald d. davis | barrister and solicitor
54 brunswick avenue | toronto | ontario | canada m5s 2l7