Re: Q about 32 Short Films

    creating an A&E Biography style special?

... which already exists, anyway (Glenn Gould: A Portrait).  It's pretty
good and all that, but there's especially Gouldian about it.

I thought 32... was wonderful.  It got me thoroughly hooked, and was
clearly done by someone who was passionate about Gould, and also knows
something about film.  Pretty impressive, despite its slip-ups.
(Although I was crushed to learn that it was the C major from Book II
that was on Voyager, not Book I.  Girard, you liar!!!)

Definitely still room for a good straight documentary (no actors), though.
(Except now Jessie is gone, sigh ... )