Re: GG: piano playing

    No, it's never too late to learn a new instrument - but then you're

Absolutely.  I only started playing piano a few years ago (in my late
20's).  It's keeping me sane.

    There's a similar title for starting the piano as an adult called _Piano
    Lessons: Music, Love and True Adventures_ written by Noah Adams. It's

I tried Noah's book, but ...

There's also a book by Russell Sherman, Piano Pieces.  That had parts I
liked, and parts I really wasn't into.

There's also a book by Margaret Chase, Just Being At the Piano, which is
not at all in the semi-autobiographical form of the others, more about
attitudes towards piano playing, which I really liked ... and now can't
find anywhere.  (Long out of print.)