Re: Eaton Auditorium

John wrote:

>Regarding the contrapuntal music leaking through the deserted
>department store, I'm sure you're *very* close to being right!  [snipped for
>space...]

Thanks John for the fascinating post. Right or wrong, I think I will cling
to my impression above!

Best,  Alun

ALUN SEVERN           1 Chestnut Rd, Oldbury, West Midlands B68 0AX, England
                      Voice: 0121 422 9509     Email: alun@ukiah.demon.co.uk
...[it is my] sober conviction that no piano need feel duty-bound
             to always sound like a piano.                    -- Glenn Gould