GG and Mozart

I bought the Odyssey set a couple of years ago.  Yes, what a thrilling
surprise to hear GG play Mozart.  I love it.  Full of fun.  The only
disappointment in these CDs is the lack of liner notes.  I have to admit
that I ordered these CDs partly because of the price and partly because of
all the complaining about GG's Mozart playing.

I agree with you Fred.  Wolfgang would probably love Glenn Gould's
interpretation.  I read somewhere that Mozart liked fast playing.

James