RE: GG: Tureck again

There was an article on Tureck in the UK paper The Independent a week ago
Friday. There she points out that Gould didn't understand what she was
doing, and brought out a few other of the usual objections to GG's Bach.

Two other things before I have to run: as for GG listening, for me and I
reckon many others, the sheer joy of Gould's playing can be picked up by
trained musicians and lay-listeners alike. And if you're going to mention
great playing of the first Partita, how about Dinu Lipatti?

Best wishes to all from Sunny Wales...