Re: GG: Tureck again

On Mon, 25 Jan 1999 13:26:30 -0800, Tim Solomon <tas37@columbia.edu> wrote :

>To my surprise (and happiness),
>ALL 6 partitas seem to be included.  I've never seen any recordings by
>her of #3-5.

I played partitia #1 this morning from this set and its really heavenly playing, wonderful rhythm, sense of phrase and shape and very merry inner voices. I can see exactly where GG's #1 came from now !!

More later once I've listened to them properly.

i got the Yudina on CD yesterday and it sounds pretty decent for melodya 1960.

Neil
* neil@thump.org (emailing from work)ICQ 11875525
* Looking for Internet Training or Web Design ? Email me
* Coming to the Glenn Gould Gathering 1999 ?
* Visit: http://www.glenngould.ca/gggather.html