GG: Tureck again

Hello to all f-minors,

having read some mails in this list about the new Goldberg-recordings by
Rosalyn Tureck, my attention fell on an article about these recordings in
the German weekly magazine "Der Spiegel".

Within the article she was quoted that Glenn Gould copied a lot of her -
but of course he hadn't understood it. So the question arises whether she
is simply right or whether the two were 'rivals'.

As I haven't heard any of her recordings yet and I lack the background
concerning her musical career, some comments will be appreciated.

		Sven

Sven-S. Porst                                        ssp@earthling.net
http://www.stud.uni-goettingen.de/~sporst        PGP Key ID 0x5E4FC159