GG: other suggestion

Marco Poli wrote:

Dear Pat,
just a couple of months ago I purchased by e.mail a copy of the GG Silver
Jubilee 2 CD set (Sony Music 46DC5304/5) from a Japanese shop, named
BELTRAN.   They have proved very cooperative, and possibly they still have
copies available.
Their address is:  BELTRAN Corporation (e.mail: belmusic@ma3.justnet.ne.jp
--or--   NIFOO195@niftyserve.or.jp).   Fax +81 3 3260 0716.

This said, I'm however convinced that this record might be really of
interest only to GG's "nuts", as myself.   From the musical point of view,
many other of his recordings are much more intriguing and satisfying: why
not try, apart from all the Bach works, Beethoven's "Bagatelles op. 126".
Used as I was to "classical" interpretations like Kempff's, I had to listen
to them a score of times before beginnig to understand the structural plan
Glenn had in mind, but then I found them as enthralling as the Goldbergs.

Best wishes,

                  Marco

 I  also suggest "to try" (after once, you will fall in love ) "15 variationen mit Fuge Es-Dur, op. 35 <<Eroica>>" (by Beethoven too): I have not yet heard somebody else so clever and astonishing like GG.
Best regards,
                   lorenzo

--
lorenzo caroleo